Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

I haven't been around for the last 3mos because my stupid math has been taking me forever to get done (my mom says it would take less time if I sat down and did it but she's wrong). So here are the highlights of the last couple of months in my life:

  • I had a couple of sleepovers with my girlfriend, Eleven. One night we even made a fort under the dining room table and slept there.
  • My soccer team won our regional division and we went to the area tournament in Dec.
  • I got my Black-Brown belt in Kuk Sool Won.
  • I went and competed at the regional Kuk Sool Won tournament.
  • I went to the King Tut exhibit.
  • My cousins came for a couple of visits and once Eleven slept over too.
  • We went to Legoland.
  • We stayed at my great-grandparents cabin in Pine Valley for Christmas and there was snow on the ground!
  • I got my orange ribbon in swim class.
My mom says that I need to get in the habit of blogging more often so I'll be back again tomorrow.

No comments: