Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day at the Beach

On Sunday (Valentine's Day), we went to the beach in Pacifica with Eleven, Zinnia, Emily, and Justin. Eleven and I found a sand crab in a hole and I made a firepit which we filled with stuff from the beach but we didn't get to light a fire in it. We mainly put seaweed and driftwood in it. I got trolled by a big wave. We tried using my new skimboard but it didn't work too well. We need more practice. Afterward, they all came over to our house. We played together a lot. When it was time for Eleven to go home, I tried to stop her from leaving. I tried to hide her in my room. I tried to make it so she was the last one to go out the door so then I could close it before she left and lock the door and hide the key in my stomach so she would have to stay. None of the above worked so I walked her to her car and waved good-bye as she left with her family. Thankfully, she'll be back this weekend for Nicholas's birthday party.

No comments: