Thursday, June 12, 2014

day 1 at Disney land

      Tuesday me and my family all hoped into the wight saber ban and drove for 6 hours until we reached the funnest plays in the world, Disney Land.  On the first day we found out one of our faveret ride, Space Mounten, was closed for refurbishment.  First on our list was mater horn and the buzz light year shooting game.  In the buzz light year game, I was partnered up with my oldest bro Chris and I smoked him point wise.  After toomaro land we went to our next stop was the pirets ride near buy the indeana jones ride so we got fast passes for Indiana Jones.  Wons we were done with the piret ride we went over to fantase land, did all of the rides there then went over to the haunted mention and splash mounten were we got soaked.  Then we went to the new toon town were we went on the rides there which were a lot of fun. After a long day we got on the Disney express over to the wonderful show Fantasmik.

No comments: