Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 More Days!!!!


I am so excited to go to Eleven's house for a sleepover because she's my closest and bestest friend and I just want to see her because sometimes I don't get to see her for a whole month. I'm going to bring a flashlight and a whole bunch of books and some games and movies when I go over to her house. I just saw her for her birthday party 2 days ago and I'm going to get to see her again in 11 days for a sleepover the night before my brother Christopher's birthday party. We've been wanting to have a sleepover since forever since we met back in May and now we are finally getting one.

*Mom's note: For the record, I tried to convince him to talk about any of the cool things we learned about during school time today but absolutely nothing compares to his seeing Eleven again.

No comments: