Monday, September 28, 2009

What I did this weekend.

This weekend contained the best day of my life! I went to a birthday party on saturday, where I got to do a treasure hunt. I had so much fun at Elevens house, as I had a sleepover there. I got to play Peanut butter and jelly, munchkin, and some of Pirates of the great salt lake while eating dinner, then I got to play slamwich, which was a lot of fun. Then, I tried going to bed, but I couldn't because my knee was hurting. Then, I woke up and started talking to eleven, then, at 11 o clock, I started playing Peanut butter and jelly with eleven and zinnia, and I played a PS3 game with eleven and zinnia, until their dad woke up. then, he made us raspberry waffles, which were delicious, and we had milk to drink. Then, I went outside, put some water into a cup, which I then poured into a container. Then I went inside to play on the PS3. Then we went to Christopher's Birthday party.

No comments: