Monday, August 18, 2014

11's sleep over day 1

     Last week my best friend in the hole world came over for a two night sleep over.  When she got to my house I was so exited cause I hadn't seen her in about half a year because of her soft ball scejual.  After saying hi and giving echuserd a hug we ran up steers to anouy Matt and Chris.  Ounce her pernts left me, Eleven, Nick, and Matt got on our computers because Chris let Eleven use his computer to play a Minecraft mod pack called Crazy Craft for a little wile.  We were using a skype call to talk to echuserds, but my mic on my head set stopped working so I had to talk to every one there the Minecraft chat option.  Besides that it was awesome, I found some iron and a bat so I killed the bat so I could use the morph mod to change into it and fly.  With the iron I made a pick and went to the normal ant diamention were there is a lengedery tree that is covered in diamonds, emeralds, gold, titaneam, uranium, rubes, amathists, and red stone.  Right as I found it and got rid of the trap at the top we were called away for diner and bed.


No comments: