Friday, August 22, 2014

11's sleep over day 3

       After staying up till two in the morning I finally got to sleep.  Today it's not so hard to get Chris off of his computer because he has work at the Half Moon Bay UPS store.  Today we plan to kill a ton of bosses to get stuff for the second strongest sword, Big Bertha.  We kill a ton of cracons cause the first one did a move were it turns into 14 new ones right before dies so we were there till Matt changes it to peaceful killing all the bosses.  After that big mess we fight a Emperor Squrpean to get his skale and duplicate it in a chicken chest.  Then right as I'm making the Big Barthes for every one I have to leave for my swim team and we don't get to play Crazy Craft again cause when I got back we had to eat diner and go to bed of coerce watching Monk.

No comments: