Monday, August 4, 2014

new computer

         For the past 6 months I have been saving my money to build a rely good gaming computer and I now have $600 to buy the parts I need.  I have been needing my dad to take me to fry's for a will now but he has had a lot going on at work so he hasn't been able to, but now he finally has some time of to help me.  When me, my dad, and my brother Matt get to Frys, Matt emedeatly goes to get some more ram for his computer will me and my dad look at the pre made computers.  As soon as we get over there I see a rely cool computer with a rely cool cover.  So I look at the price and turns out it's only $600, so we look at it and it has a tun of ram and a big hard drive but they only have the floor model so we keep looking.  Turns out there is a computer that has about the same things just not a cool cover for $50 cheaper so we grab that right as Matt gets back so we all go the the cashier to buy my new computer and it is working great.

No comments: