Wednesday, August 20, 2014

11's sleep over day 2

      After sleeping in the living room will watching Monk we got up ate some pancakes and kicked Chris off of his computer so all of us could play some more Crazy Craft.  In Crazy Craft I went out on my own to try and get one of the best armors in the game but to do so I had to go threw a huge dunging lukuly I found a way to cheat and go threw the bottom and get the armor and sword without having to do much of any thing.  after a bit we needed to get off for lunch were we had pizza and water Mellon.  After lunch we got back on Crazy Craft were I when hunting for dried boss spawn eggs which took for ever but I finally found one of almost every boss even a wither.  Then Chris came in and wanted his computer back so Eleven got off of his computer and disided to play on my computer till diner.

No comments: